Who We Are
WE ARE CURRENTLY HIRING ENTRY LEVEL AND EXPERIENCED FIELD TECHNICANS
- The field service technician is responsible for troubleshooting electro-mechanical problems, completing equipment installations, and performing unscheduled repairs and scheduled maintenance on equipment based upon customer demand and need while providing complete customer satisfaction.
- A minimum of a high school diploma/GED and/or one to three years mechanical and electrical experience in a similar environment or equivalent in college or vocational education is required. Electrical, plumbing, networking/IT and HVAC experience is a plus.
- Successful candidates will possess the following:
- • Good mechanical and electrical skills
- • Self-motivation and the ability to work independently and as a team
- • Strong work ethic and stability
- • Desire to make a long-term commitment
- • Excellent customer care
- • Ability to pass a pre-employment DOT physical, lift test, and drug screen
- Experienced Service Technicians must have experience or prior certifications in any of the following:
- Wayne Dispensers
- Gilbarco Dispensers
- Veeder Root ATG systems
- OPW Fueling Component Systems